- Located about 1-mile (1.6 km) south of Amberg on the scenic and wild Pike River.
- Located on the corner of County V and Grant Street in Amberg. It is open Saturdays 10am-2pm or by appointment Memorial Day – Labor Day. Admission is always free.
The Town of Amberg Cemetery currently has over 1,380 documented graves some of which have pictures and additional information found on the following listed sites:
- Find a Grave website: The listing is alphabetical and provides a name, a picture of the grave stone, obituary and other information if available.
- BillionGraves website: This site allows you to search graves by cemetery or person.
Town of Amberg Recycling Links
Recycling Guide for Mattress Disposal (outside link–informational resource)
Appliance Recycling (outside link from Focus on Energy–Will pick up and recycle working, 10-30 cu ft refrigerators and freezers and pay you for it.)
Local Call2Recycle Participant: Mathis Ace Hardware Store
W7960 Amberg St
Accepts for recycling cell phones and rechargeable batteries (please call to verify)
Department of Natural Resources
For Burn permits, Boating, Hunting, Fishing, ATV/UTV, Snowmobiling, & Camping Information
Department of Transportation
For travel information and vehicle/driver licensing
*Wisconsin Education Resources (outside link–informational resource)
- Amberg Athelstane Quilters: Meets 2nd Wednesday of month 1 pm . Contact: Kathy Collins 715-856-6801
- Amberg Fire and Rescue: Meets monthly at Fire Hall. Contact: Fire Chief Jim Parr 715-759-5943
- Amberg Historical Society: Meets 2nd Monday of month 6:30 pm at Community Center. Contact: Ken Jones
- American Legion/Auxiliary: Meets 3rd Monday of month March through October 7 pm Community Center. Contacts: James Fronsoe, commander or Bonnie DeJardin, Auxiliary President 715-759-5005
- Pike River 4-H: Meets monthly. Location varies. Contact: Barb Kolosowski 715-759-5747
- Ranger City Riders Snowmobile/ATV/UTV Club maintains trails in the Amberg area connecting them with Beecher to the north, Wausaukee to the south and Athelstane to the west. Meets monthly at Clubhouse Contact: Terry Williams 920-619-9680 or Sean Bright 414-339-3470 e-mail: email@example.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rangercityriders
- Red Hat Swingers: Meets last Wednesday of month. Contact: Fran Campbell 715-759-5813
- St. Agnes Catholic Church: Contact: 715-759-5406 W8031 Wright Ave. Service 8 am Sunday
- Town of Amberg: Plan Commission (Contact: Fred Smeester, chairman 715-759-5290) meets 1st Wednesday of month, 6:30 pm at Community Center and Town Board meets 2nd Tuesday of month at 6 pm at Community Center Contact: clerk 715-759-5095)
- United Presbyterian Church of Amberg: Contact: 715-759-5114 N15053 Grant St. Service: 10 am